[Cabs] RTD public hearings and related issues

Chris Foster cjfoster2000 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 19:14:11 UTC 2011

Amy and Others,

My advice to you would be to go to whatever hearings you can, especially
hearings that are geographically closer to you.  If you have something to
say about a service change or cut that will affect you, then you should
speak.  If you really have nothing to say, your presence alone will show
that people are interested in the future of RTD service.  Also, you can
comment about changes that will spacifically affect you in writing.  As I
said before, there are instructions in the online brochure on how you can
comment in writing before October 14.  Hope this helps, Chris Foster