[Cabs] meeting reschedule announcement

melissa green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Apr 9 23:16:00 UTC 2012

I think that we should do the boulder seminar in october before the state
convention, since it will be in boulder anyway!
Last year, we had a boulder seminar.
So I think that we should go somewhere like the springs, or Pueblo.
These are two places that we haven't been.
I will make the same suggestion on the re-scheduled conference call.
This may be late.  Amilia, I think that jessica beecham should be contacted
by either maryanne, or antonio.  Since they are the top two officers in the
organization.  You are trying to help, but that would be going over both
antonia and Marianne's heads.
If they don't mind you contacting Ms. Beecham, then I don't have a problem
with it.  I personally feel that as board members we shouldn't over stepp
our bounds.
Just my personal opinion.
Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide
not to be reduced by them.