[Cabs] Colorado Association of Blind Students Call Report

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 04:54:26 UTC 2012

Hello Arielle,

Thanks for the report on the latest conference/philosophy call.
It sounds like you had a very good turnout. As for the topics
that were discussed I think those were good ones and, I also like
the ones that you have for upcoming calls too!

I would like to see as a couple of conference for the following
topics... like attending a college in another state like someone
moving from one state say pa or ny and then coming to co? another
topic would be I think would be on long distance dating perhaps
the pros and cons of doing this with either a sighted or a blind
person.

Those are my ideas and thoughts on this thread. Thanks again and,
I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy