[Cabs] TOMORROW!!! Community At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 26 20:16:14 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

I hope that this hot summer is treating everyone extra well1  It does not seem possible that it is time again for another Community At large Chapter Meeting!  Time goes by so fast.  I am very excited to say that Nick Thomas will be joining us to talk about his first time National Convention experience.  We will also be talking about our upcoming state convention at which the Community At large chapter will receive its official charter!  How exciting!!!  Please join us tomorrow evening at 7:00 for an exciting call.  To access the call, please dial 712-432-1500 access code 564151#.    If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call me at 303-778-1130 x 223 or e-mail jbeecham at cocenter.org.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Community at Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Agenda
August 27th, 2013
7:00 - 8:00 P.M.

Community At Large Phone Conference
7:00 pm                 Call to Order, Roll Call and Introductions
7:10 pm                 Motion to be made for the need of Approval of Chapter Minutes
7:15 pm                 First Time at National Convention, Scholarship Winner, New President... (Nick Thomas)
7:45 pm                 NFB of Colorado Upcoming State Convention (Jessica Beecham)
7:50 pm                 Other Announcements
8:00 pm                 Adjourn

Penn Street
970-988-8363
drsps at frii.com