[Cabs] THE NFBCO HAS A NEW CHAPTER!

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 26 20:39:25 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

I am pleased to announce that the NFB of Colorado officially has an Aurora chapter!  We had our first meeting on Saturday and there were 8 individuals in attendance.  During this meeting we elected our board and went through our constitution.  It was a very productive meeting and we are excited about building our Aurora chapter.

Board of Directors
President - Wayne Marshall
Vice President - Beth Mouriquand
Secretary - Richard Mouriquand
Treasurer - Richard Marquand (Beth will be assisting)
Board Member - Jannett Triplet
Board Member - Joe Triplet

Both Wayne and I have talked to others who could not make the meeting but are very excited about having a chapter in the Aurora area.  We look forward to seeing the exciting work of this chapter!

Best Wishes

Jess