[Cabs] FW: Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS)

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:55:29 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah Conley [mailto:deborahconley19 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:26 AM
To: Arielle
Cc: MaryAnn Migliorelli; Brent C. Batron ; Julie Deden; Mark Lucus
Subject: Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS)

Hi Arielle,

MaryAnn Migliorelli passed your contact information to me. I hope you can
help me get communication to the Colorado Association of Blind Students
regarding running clinics and participation in the Cherry Creek Sneak on
April 28th. I have been unable to find or communicate with the President or
Secretary of the CABS. Would you forward this message to the CABS membership
or let me know who I should contact to speak directly regarding this
message?

I would be happy to give a running clinic to any students interested in
running. Guides will be present to give everyone a chance to experience
running with a guide.  I can schedule clincis for the remaining dates in
February and throughout March.

Also, I am including registration information on the Cherry Creek Sneak 5k
to be held on April 28th. Please encourage your visually impaired athletes
of all abilities and ages to participate! If they register through me,
Lending Sight will cover the costs of registration fees. In a partnership
with USABA, Lending Sight has agreed to provide recreational and competitive
running and walking clinics to those with visual impairments throughout
Colorado in exchange for funding up to $1,000 to cover the cost of Cherry
Creek Sneak registration fees and running tops. The objective is provide
instruction in running for more than 60 youth with visual impairments in the
state of Colorado. Mark Lucas, Executive Director of USABA, will be at the
event to answer any questions on running or other activities available
through USABA.

I have included the registration form and pictures of the running tops.
Orders for a Lending Sight top need to be placed by February 25.
I will gladly answer any questions related to the event and logistics.
 Registration for the Cherry Creek Sneak will be available though the end of
March. This will be the third year in a row for a visually impaired group
participating in the Cherry Creek Sneak.

For additional information click http://www.cherrycreeksneak.com.

Please pass to those who may be interested! Guides run for free and can be
provided if needed. I can take registration information over the phone.

Best,

Deb Conley
303 696 9850