[Cabs] Something for Discussion?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 01:31:53 UTC 2014

I'd caution  against statements that say that t”this” group might know better than “that group,especially relating to training.  The fact that these people went to CCB matters not here.  What seems to me that ought to  matter is did they do everything they could to see that they crossed the street  safely? Did the Driver  follow all their  safety checks at the intersection?
Something clearly went wronged maybe both parties did something, who knows?
 Best we can do is make sure that we  train  those of us who need it on how to cross streets safely, and maybe even still these things  might happen.  I suppose this  is why they  call it an “accident”.