[Cabs] Convention Time in Colorado

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Oct 28 19:27:38 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone

It is convention time In Colorado. The agenda has gone out on Colorado Talk and our website but just incase you did not have a chance to see it, here it is! I have also included two links for pre convention blog posts so check them out!

Remember to encourage your friends and family to purchase Amazing Colorado Raffle tickets
Www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle

Invite your Colorado friends to the Beatlemania "Twist and Shout" event!
Www.nfbco.org/beatlemania

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Standing on One Foot: A Reflection on Sports and Recreation
http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/10/standing-on-one-foot-reflections-on.html

National Federation of the Blind of Co to Welcome Leaders from Across the Nation at the 60th Annual State Convention.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/10/national-federation-of-blind-of.html