[Cacommunity-service] April call

Mary Church mchurchgirl at charter.net
Sat Apr 18 05:13:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I hope you made it through the week all right. I am writing to let you know
that we are having a call this Sunday at six O'c. On this call, our board
members will be sharing what they do in their communities. This is the
agenda.

National Federation of the Blind of California Community Service Devision

Meeting Agenda April 19 2015

Introduction of board members

Board members tell stories of what they do or have done for their community.
Explain how they got there. Was it hard convincing the sighted public that
you could this task? What was the reactions of the general public upon
seeing a blind person doing this job? How did it make you feel?

After each member has spoken, there will be time for others to ask
questions.

The call in information is as follows:

Call in Number: 712-43320140  access code 808277.

Hope to see you all there.

Best,

Mary Church