[Cacommunity-service] April call

RHQuackenbush at brailleinstitute.org RHQuackenbush at brailleinstitute.org
Mon Apr 20 21:06:18 UTC 2015

Hi, Mary:
I was out of town and just back to work today.  Thanks for the info, and
please keep me "in the loop".
Bob

Bob Quackenbush
Youth & Career Consultant
Santa Barbara Center
(805) 682-6222, ext. 1214

From:   Mary Church via Cacommunity-service
<cacommunity-service at nfbnet.org>
To:     <cacommunity-service at nfbnet.org>
Date:   04/17/2015 11:01 PM
Subject:        [Cacommunity-service] April call
Sent by:        "Cacommunity-service"
<cacommunity-service-bounces at nfbnet.org>

Hi all,
I hope you made it through the week all right. I am writing to let you
know that we are having a call this Sunday at six O’c. On this call, our
board members will be sharing what they do in their communities. This is
the agenda.
National Federation of the Blind of California Community Service Devision
Meeting Agenda April 19 2015

Introduction of board members
Board members tell stories of what they do or have done for their
community. Explain how they got there. Was it hard convincing the sighted
public that you could this task? What was the reactions of the general
public upon seeing a blind person doing this job? How did it make you
feel?
After each member has spoken, there will be time for others to ask
questions.

The call in information is as follows:
Call in Number: 712-43320140  access code 808277.
Hope to see you all there.
Best,
Cacommunity-service mailing list
Cacommunity-service at nfbnet.org