[Capchapohio] events calendar

eric duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Wed Apr 27 04:13:25 UTC 2011

Angie,

If memory serves me correctly, at the March meeting you talked
about speaking with Irwin Hott concerning Newsreel, and at the
April meeting you talked about Irwin in connection with NEWSREEL
and the ACB.  In no way can our chapter publicize or promote
events, fund raisers or activities of the American Council of the
Blind.  It is against NFB policy.  We are competing organizations
working for different purposes.  I consider Irwin a friend.  But
he and I belong to different organizations.  We have each made
our choice.  But one thing must be very clear to "everyone,
neither the Capital Chapter nor any other chapter or division
within the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio can support
or promote ACB activities or events.

Eric