[Capchapohio] Countdown begins!

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 19:19:13 UTC 2011

Can't wait!!!

--- On Mon, 6/13/11, Carol Akers <purplecakers at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Carol Akers <purplecakers at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Capchapohio] Countdown begins!
Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 11:20 AM

 Wow, it it almost time for convention.  Does not seem possible!  There are only 18 days left till July 1st, travel day for many!  Get ready to rekindle old acquaintances, hear great speakers and be in great sessions!  I am excited.  I love the seminars, the variety of sessions held that force me to decide which one is most important to get to, out of two or three that I want info from.   M & M's sales!  I-Pad ticket sales! Working the Independence Market to help National!  Lots of work, but lots of enjoyment.  For those of you who have not attended many or have not been motivated to attend the General Sessions---you don't know what you are missing!  Sessions are full of information and interesting speakers, updating us on progress for independence and equality of blind persons everywhere. You just never know who may show up.  I suggest you all make every effort to take advantage of the many division meetings, seminars, AND the General
 Sessions.  Attendance is a privilege, since most of us are getting financial assistance to be able to attend and learn new things, reaffirm old knowledge and rekindle friendship bonds and support systems that make the NFB a wonderful organization to be a part of!  Remember---this is not just a get away from home vacation, but a working trip since we are there NOT just to enjoy Florida, but be an active part of the convention.
See ya soon!
Carol Akers

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Capchapohio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/mbdebus%40yahoo.com