[Capchapohio] FW: The Event Flyer

J.W. Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Sun Apr 29 23:24:36 UTC 2012

Colleagues, I just wanted you to hear this years radio add  for my fund
raising concert so it is attached here.

I'll send out the flyer later on this week but I thought this was a
particularly good add this year so I wanted to let you hear what it will
sound like as it runs down here so enjoy and plan on coming down ok?

Jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith

President, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PO Box 458 Athens, OH 45701

740-592-6326

"Changing what it means to be blind"

For more information go to nfbohio.org