[Capchapohio] YMCA EVENT May 19th

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Tue May 1 01:44:41 UTC 2012

Save the Date. I will be setting up in the main lobby Will have three
tables and 4 chairs, and will be there from 9:30 to  noon. I can  bring
coolers and Ice.   Stephanie you have NFB info and are to take care of
drinks and snacks. Shellie you will check on making name cards   for the
kids? Mary Lynn will bring cash drawer. Who has money identifer?Does anyone
have Braille Alphabet cards? So far I have myself, shelly, Shelby, mary
lynn?Stephanie   and Shivaji?

YMCA Events schedule for that day for better foot traffic The 19th is a huge
day for the Y.  Lots of events: Y