[Capchapohio] FW: Weekly Focus

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 01:02:51 UTC 2012

How do you think this will affect some of our vendors like Humanware and Freedom Scientific?

Carol Akers
Talk to me about Thirty-One Purses and Gifts!  Great products!

 Do you know a blind or visually impaired person?   Ask me how the National Federation of the Blind and The Parents of Blind Children of Ohio can help change attitudes about blindness!