[Capchapohio] FW: Weekly Focus

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Fri Sep 7 02:33:25 UTC 2012

Sorry for the delay just had time to read tonight. I do not believe it will effect the venders because a lot of the newer technology is good and more portable but for the people like myself whom work for outside companies with a large number of software and hardware needed to do our jobs the Jaws and other screen readers need to be compatible with the applications which are different for all. The Jaws has been updated and adapts well. The I pad and smart phones and such are good for personal use and some jobs but for the larger companies working inhouse would not be feesable in my opinion. Angela