[Capchapohio] Barnes & Noble

sclaytor chanel2428 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:38:28 UTC 2012

Hello to all,

I spoke with the man from Barnes & Noble yesterday afternoon.  He informed
me that the only date that they have available is October 20, 2012.  He said
that there storytime starts at 11:30 AM and we would be able to bring our
own book.  Let me know if this will work for everyone who will be attending.
If not I can look into another location.

Remember that next Saturday is our fund raiser for Applebee's by taking the
flyer there.  The flyer is attached.  Let's get the word out
	Stephanie