[Capchapohio] FW: Accessible arts of Central Ohio will audio describe End of Watch on Wednesday, October 10

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Sun Oct 7 19:31:04 UTC 2012

FYI

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 5:49 PM
Subject: Accessible arts of Central Ohio will audio describe End of Watch on
Wednesday, October 10

Accessible arts of Central Ohio will audio describe the movie End of Watch
on Wednesday evening, October 10, 2012. It will be held at the Marcus Cinema
Crosswoods Theatre located at 200 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus Ohio, 43085.

The cost of tickets for those in the Accessible Arts group is $7 per person
and must be purchased from one of our volunteers that evening. Otherwise, at
the counter, you will pay either $9.50 or $7.50 if you are a senior.

The movie will begin at 7:10 pm. It is 2 hours in length including trailers
and ending credits. Audio description will be provided by the theater’s
built-in system. And, as always, our volunteers will be there to assist you
in any way they can.

End of Watch from Open Road Films is ratedR for language and violence
including lots of dead bodies.

This highly rated movie is touted as one of the best police movies  in
recent years. The riveting action thriller puts audiences at the center of
the chase like never before. It starrs Jake Gyllenhaal as Taylor and Michael
Peña as Zavala. These young Los Angeles officers make a discovery that makes
them a target of the country's most dangerous drug cartel.

Other characters include Gabby, Janet, Sarge Frank Grillo and Van Hauser.

To reserve a receiver or to let us know if you will need assistance from a
volunteer, please call the Accessible Arts of Central Ohio Information Line
at 614 470-4777. Press 0 to get information about the movie. Then, at any
time, press the Pound Sign to leave a message.

Give us your name and number, too, in case we need to reach you because of
last minute time changes or other unusual circumstances.

SEE YOU at the MOVIES!!!