[Capchapohio] my apologies

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah at att.net
Tue Dec 18 17:30:23 UTC 2012

Chapter Members,

I was informed by a friend who knows I am involved with NFB that the below
was posted on Facebook. This is a social media and a very inappropriate and
immature  means of handling an organizational upset. Not only that but it is
a blatant lie. I know that MariLyn and I spoke on many subjects. A few of
them were - books and reading interests, sports, knitting, salmon, history
of opportunity for women, Aliyah's middle school experiences, and more. We
did discuss changing the OSSB pizza party and all were in agreement that
this should be done.

I am the person who moved we conduct our party at this home. I am sorry to
one and all for that. I believed at that time we would have a good and
decent host and hostess. We have had wonderful times at Angie's and I
thought this would be more of the same.

Shelbi

Shelley Frank Corcoran, Saturday at 9:39 PM.

I'm cured of any more NFB Christmas Parties at my house.  I ended up with a
bunch of blind politics.  I even asked if we were having a meeting or a
party.  And they all just went right on.

After the last folks left on mainstream, I had a few left who were going in
the same car.  So when my daughter Megan called crying, it didn't bother me
to kick them out! Wow, I need a little Christmas now!.

P.S. The home did not have anything that would indicate Christmas. There was
no Christmas music, no Christmas shows. Sports was on the television the
entire time.

s nor