[Capchapohio] meeting for June

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:30:15 UTC 2014

I want to remind everyone of our June meeting on the fourth Monday, June 23,
6 p.m. at the Maynard Avenue Methodist church, 2350 Indianola Avenue. We
will be having a guest presentation. The announcement is pasted below.

Shelbi

      Health Care Reform Implementation and Individuals with Disabilities

- Disability Rights Ohio is a Navigator organization and is reaching out to
individuals with disabilities and organizations that serve individuals with
disabilities to educate and inform on how health care reform specifically
impacts individuals with disabilities.  DRO provides presentations that
cover basics about health care reform for people with disabilities,
including information on new insurance rules, Medicaid Buy-In, Medicaid
Expansion, and Health Insurance Exchanges, coverage options and how to
Enroll in different programs.  DRO can also set up appointments for
individuals to enroll.