[Capchapohio] Minutes

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Sun Apr 26 14:02:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

Here are the minutes for this afternoon's meeting.  I will also resend Oct.
and Nov. minutes.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this one.  I was hoping to, but
this weekend has ended up being very crazy.  Sorry about the last minute
notice.  If someone can record the meeting, or take notes, I can still try
to put together minutes.

Annette