[Capchapohio] April minutes

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:09:52 UTC 2015

Salutations, I hope this message finds everyone doing well. I wanted to know the most efficient and effective way to offer to the chapter meetings. It is very likely that Sunday's meetings I will not be able to attend, but definitely want to contribute as much as possible. Madam President, are you okay with those thoughts, suggestions, and future plans be listed here on the chapter listserv? Additionally, is it possible to request copies of meeting minutes sooner than the day of a meeting? Also, is it possible to have a meeting reminder set up through the list? I didn't even realize there was a meeting until The evening before. I'd like to post those thoughts and ideas, and just want to know what the chapter does regarding that. Thanks in advance for your response.

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone