[Capchapohio] scholarship report

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:53:24 UTC 2016

Salutations, I also have disseminated the scholarship application event information to individuals at the school for the blind, Columbus State community college, and working on securing the director of disability services at Ohio State University as so we can be shared with them also.
It should also be noted that I have received one RSVP, and one in Cory thus far.
This is very exciting, and I'm happy to see potential growth in our student division here in the state of Ohio.
Should anyone have any specific questions for me, please feel free to call me at area code 317–6 29–4639. As for the next week and a half I will have relatively limited access to email.
Let's go build the Federation!

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer