[Capchapohio] Calling all Pig tails

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 22:20:11 UTC 2016

Good afternoon to all!I hope you enjoyed an improvement in the weather today, I know I did. Just a reminder to everyone who has been busy getting piggies out for adoption. Please gather your pigtails/ticket stubs, which are the smaller portion of the ticket and pop them in the mail to me. We need to get this meat to the slaughter house for butchering so we can bring home the bacon!  Even if you haven't sold them all, send your tails in to me and drop a check in the pan to Sherry Ruth with a memo line of Piggies or pigtails or piggest raffle and MFI so we can best tally the tails.  I need to compare our tallies with the big Pig, so lets get our tails in. Thank youCarol Akers4213 Glenmawr AveColumbus, OH 43224

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android