[Capchapohio] representatives

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:30:55 UTC 2016

At our March meeting we will be compiling a list of state level
representatives and senators for each chapter member. This will help us when
asking people to make contacts. Also we need to know the Representative in
D. C. for each member. We know the two Senators for Ohio. If you do not know
this information please gather it prior to the meeting and come prepared. If
you need help you can call the reference desk at the Metropolitan Library.
The phone number is -

614 645 2275

Follow the prompts and you will reach a person. It is helpful, but not
required, to have the additional four digits for your zip code.

I made the call and now have my information. It is really a simple and
painless process.

Shelbi