[Capchapohio] meeting notice

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:54:33 UTC 2016

I plan on attending so count me in.

Jw

From: Capchapohio [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Shelbi Hindel via Capchapohio
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 1:16 PM
To: Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List <capchapohio at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shelbi Hindel <shelbiah1 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Capchapohio] meeting notice

Hello, Members of Capital Chapter NFB Ohio,

I have gotten the ok from the church where we hold our meetings to hold our
meeting on the second Saturday of September. We are making this change
because the first Saturday of the month falls during the Labor day weekend.
The church uses their parking lot for the OSU football games that are at
home so we may not be able to use the space for those that drive. If you do
you will have to pay the going rate. I don't know what that is. The parking
situation will be for the next few months. The secretary is new and did not
know which weekends the Buckeyes play at home and which they play away
games. I don't have that information, either. I do know that they are home
the second Saturday of September. So, our meeting will change dates in
September but it will not change location nor time.

Shelbi