[Capchapohio] meeting notice

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:36:34 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation family members of Columbus, I hope this note finds each of you well.
As is evidenced by the August meeting, I am not able to attend in September, and very likely will not be able to attend in October either. I have been working diligently on a national level to secure opportunities for the blind, and change our legislative perspectives. As we know there are a number of issues in Ohio that we must address, and quite a few on a national level. I have been working to secure these opportunities, and make this change, and will continue to do so, and want to thank the support of my Columbus chapter family as it relates to the support I have received thus far. We have raised funds, and gone beyond some of the benchmarks we ascribe to our organization, but have still a great distance to travel.
During the weekend of our meeting, I will be attending a fundraiser with President Mica Baugh know, and a Neil Louis, and second vice president Ron Brown in the state of Indiana, so will be unable to attend our scheduled meeting that day. I will very much look forward to offering a report of my work of the last four months during the month of November, as I will be presenting at the Indiana State convention on October 8. 2016. Additionally, I will make presentation on October 29, 2016 during the Delaware State convention and will also be part of our convention the second week in November. Unfortunately, I have been unable to make written request for any funds, but now would love meeting minutes sent to me from August, September, and October. I'll be in touch with Shelbi, and will send any information, or requests via the listserv, and or Shelby personally. Should any chapter members have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me individually. I very much look forward to continuing to build our Federation, and welcome any response to this correspondence.
Most warm and kind regards, your brother, and her friend in our movement.

Jordy D. Stringer.
Vice President, blind vision united.
Inform, encourage, empower!