[Capchapohio] Januarys meeting

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:12:43 UTC 2016

Greetings chapter members, and I hope this message finds each of you well. As there was much discussion yesterday I neglected to make a suggestion.
I'm suggesting that our January meeting be changed to January 14, instead of January 7. This takes us closer to Washington seminar, and I think we'll have more to discuss at length at that time.
Thoughts and or suggestions?

Jordy

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.