[Capchapohio] Januarys meeting

dustin grandstaff dustingrandstaff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:06:34 UTC 2016

I understand you are suggesting we move the meeting to the 14th instead of
the 7th. I will be out of town that weekend for a family event, but I'm not
attending Washington so I would not be really affected by the change of the
meeting date. What ever you guys choose to do please just let me know.
Thanks