[Capchapohio] Januarys meeting

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:26:44 UTC 2016

No worries, I understand this is Epicurious two weeks for us all. I am absolutely amenable to any of the other Saturdays, 14, 21, or even, the 28th. This would shift our meeting schedule, but would only do so for One month.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.