[Capchapohio] Nfb scholarships workshop?

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:44:12 UTC 2016

Excellent, I will start laying out what it will take for us to get this done. Anyone interested in assisting, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via phone and we can discuss what your strengths are so that we can put those skills to the best used possible.

I have identified Saturday, March 4, 2017 as the date unless anyone feels it would be better to do it during the week. I only tentatively chose this date as it coincides with our monthly chapter meeting, and it is also scheduled at this point tentatively for Saturday, March 4, 2017. Individual should keep in mind that this is not the only day I'm willing to assist individuals complete the application, but I thought if we had a specific focus for a few hours, we would be able to help you leased a handful of students complete the application completely. At this point, I'm unsure who will be writing letters to our national scholarship committee, but I'll definitely have that information soon. For anyone interested in assisting with this my telephone number is, area code 317–6 29–4639.
Just of it all of you know the focus, I'll be reaching out to the Ohio State University, Columbus State community college, Whetstone high school, and the Ohio State school for the blind. If anyone believes there are a group of blind students that could be reached elsewhere in the state of Ohio, more specifically in the Columbus area, please don't hesitate to share that with me.
I look forward to talking with you all soon, and I'd like to wish all of you warmest holiday greetings.

Jordy D. Stringer

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.