[Capchapohio] fyi

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:14:17 UTC 2017

I receved this information and if you wish to have more information about
this contact me off list.

The Social Security Administration office in Downtown Columbus plans to hold
interviews for the position of a reader/assistant for a visually impaired
employee. Would you or your organization have any recommendations for
individuals in the Columbus area who would be interested in such a position?
The position has not been confirmed yet, but we would like to arrange
interviews once we receive the go ahead.