[Capchapohio] Good Job

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:18:43 UTC 2017

Chapter Colleagues:

I was very pleased with our chapter involvement with the very successful
Columbus Legislative seminar on this past Tuesday May 9th.

It was only right that we had by my count 5 of  us their and it was
wonderful that we could use the vending area run by Jim as our gathering and
watering spot.

Thank you Annette and Jim for making this available to us it was so very
helpful in my opinion.

When we do this again, let's have even more of our people their and let's
take an even more prominent rol in hosting such an awesome experience ok?

Vice President Sheri Albers did an extraordinary job organizing and
facilitating this first one but imagine how much more productive and
gratifying it will be next time with our increased assistance from this end.

WELL DONE EVERYBODY, WE LOOKED GOOD!

Jw