[Capchapohio] september meeting

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 1 23:26:32 UTC 2017

Thanks for letting us know. Since there was no communication about this via
minutes or other email, it seems that some others did not know either. For
those bringing a guest or arranging plans for attendance tomorrow, it would
not have been a good thing for people to show up, especially with a guest.

Again thanks for the notice.

  _____