[Capchapohio] TO QUIET

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:42:21 UTC 2017

Chapter Family, Friends and Colleagues:

It hit me today that our chapter List is to quiet!

How is everybody doing and how was your summer and is it hot enough for you
yet?

We have so little traffic and conversation on our list here and I wonder if
that is a result of the nature of our chapter or we are not doing much or we
don't have enough excitement or activities to cause us to write much?

I don't know but I plan on being at our October meeting and hope that we can
fellowship together for a bit after the meeting?

Just ignore me if I am being to anoying  right now but I guess I'd like to
hear more exciting news from our chapter and the Columbus area in general.

Are we excited about the upcoming state Convention or is that a rhetorical
question or mute point?

Thanks for indulging me as I said, the quietness of it all just hit me today
on the way home from the office so I thought that I would inquire.

  jw