[CapChapOhio] NFBMin332018.docx

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 20:40:09 UTC 2018

Hello all,I have a couple Corrections to the minutes. On the list of those present, it should read Carol Akers and Dustin Akers, as well as on the list of members paid. A check was given to the Treasurer, Dale as first members paid for the new year.Thanks Carol Akers

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Wes Derby via CapChapOhio<capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Thanks. We'll bring the checkbook if I don't have time to hit an ATM.
That's the ONE drawback to working at home...I don't get out of here
as frequently as I'd like. LOL

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby

On 4/5/18, shelbiah1--- via CapChapOhio <capchapohio at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Checks should be made payable to Capital Chapter NFB-OH, I think.
> Shelbi

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for CapChapOhio:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/capchapohio_nfbnet.org/purplecakers%40yahoo.com