[CapChapOhio] NFBMin332018.docx

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:58:48 UTC 2018

First of all, I want to thank Cindy for taking on this very daunting task as
our secretary and following in the steps of Annette who I believe did a
great job for us in this capacity in our immediate past!

I do have some corrections for the minutes though.

1 I was at the February meeting but those meeting minutes did not include me
then.

2 I payed my dues at that meeting so I'd like the minutes to reflect that
please?

3 I will be attending the Columbus seminar as well.

 jw