[CapChapOhio] Our upcoming Meeting

JW Smith jwsmithblind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:44:12 UTC 2018

Just a reminder, let's not let the media drive this meeting!

Let's give them no more then a hour of our time at best so that we can get
on with other business ok?

Jordy, if you buy me several drinks on Saturday I can probably make sure
that you stay a member of this chapter.

I am just kidding of course!

jw