[CapChapOhio] Special meeting

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:12:20 UTC 2018

Hi there, I’m on sure why they’re such difficulty reaching them by phone. I had the same experience throughout the last few years making arrangements for the scholarship workshop we’ve conducted the past two years.
In any event I’ll look forward to chatting tomorrow if I can make the phone conference, otherwise I’ll see everyone in June.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.