[CapChapOhio] Special meeting

MariLyn mlpiepho at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 19:03:14 UTC 2018

My long distance carrier does not work with this conference provider. I can
attend tonight's meeting if someone includes me with 3 way calling if in
their phone plan. If this will work let me know ahead of time so I can be by
the phone. If I don't hear from a person by 6PM I judge I will not be able
to participate.