[CapChapOhio] Financial report

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Thu Jun 6 19:37:55 UTC 2019

Hello again,

I wanted to give you guys some of the financial information for the chapter. Our treasurer has never taken over this responsibility due to scheduling conflicts. Therefore, I am giving the report. As of today we have a bank balance of $1029. I also have a cash balance of $488. This makes the total amount for our chapter of $1517.

This balance includes money is made from selling beef sticks and iPhone holders. Thank you to Jim and Shelly for selling these items. It has increased our budget by quite a bit. We have also had some expenditures, namely donating to the Clintonville commission for their assistance with our legislative day in Columbus. Also, we did make a little bit of money from the pig us raffle tickets.

Hope this helps and gives everybody enough information for Saturday.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone