[CapChapOhio] Fwd: May Chapter Minutes

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Thu Jun 6 12:36:23 UTC 2019

Hello,

I hope everybody is doing great!

I just wanted to remind all of you of our upcoming meeting, this Saturday, June 8 at the Maynard Ave., United Methodist Church. 2350 Indianola Avenue. At 10:00 AM. It will be a very busy meeting so come be ready to start at 10 o’clock. We do have Senator Stephanie Kuntz he joining us. We also have a lot to discuss about upcoming conventions and membership drives.

And as a bonus, I do have our coins to distribute.

Attached are the minute from the May meeting. Thank you Eric for doing this.

Hope to see all of you on Saturday.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: