[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Zoom meeting invitation - Capital chapter meeting

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:01:53 UTC 2021

Hello,

I just wanted to send out a reminder to all of you that our next chapter meeting will be this Thursday, February 11, at 5 o’clock. I hope that everybody can attend. Below you will find the link for the zoom room that we will be using.

If anybody has any questions, please let me know. I hope all of you are doing well and I hope to see you on Thursday.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: