[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Zoom Information

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:48:53 UTC 2021

Good morning,

As discussed at our last chapter meeting, we are putting together an unscheduled meeting to discuss hospitality at convention. We did not want this to wait until our next regularly scheduled meeting on October 9. So, I am hoping that all of you will be able to join us this Monday, September 27, at 7 o’clock. The zoom information is listed below. Please come with any ideas you may have on what we as the host chapter can do at convention. As you probably know by now, the convention will now be held virtually, so we have a challenge before us of what we can do. But, I know we will come up with some great ideas. Everybody have a great weekend and I hope to see you Monday evening.

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: