[CapChapOhio] Fwd: Zoom Information

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:19:23 UTC 2021

The Zoom information for tonight's meeting was not posted in the
email. Here's our meeting room for tonight at 7pm.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7474741144?pwd=eHFQSnNSby9tbDYrZUMyWjgrVDY3dz09

Meeting ID: 747 474 1144
Passcode: 784784
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7474741144#,,,,*784784# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,7474741144#,,,,*784784# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 747 474 1144
Passcode: 784784
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbhEi2ukYk

--
Maggie Stringer
Phone: (443) 750-0070
Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Community Service Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision/>
NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>
NFB Ohio Website <http://www.nfbohio.org>
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."