[CapChapOhio] Treasurers report

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Fri Oct 8 16:33:03 UTC 2021

When we opened this account in June, the beginning balance was  $986.86

The balance as of now is $671.86.

PAC has come out twice since we opened this account. There is also a five dollar charge because I forgot to check paperless statements when we set up the new account. That has been resolved. We are paperless.

$150 was sent to Todd Elzey for all of the funds plus door prizes for And finally and finally, the $100 donation to Caroline‘s fundraiser.

convention. As stated from the minutes.

There is a $10 deposit for dues from Carol Akers.
Also, PayPal account is working. I don’t needAlso, PayPal account is working. I donated to Caroline‘s fund razor with it.

Shelley Duffy