[CapChapOhio] Help us reach our goal! We are almost there!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:30:27 UTC 2021

Our marvelous TS kitchen only has…

Three DAYS left!

Our party will be cooking til Sunday, October 17th!

PLUS!, We know you want a chance to win $50 worth of TastefullySimple
products!

Some of our member’s favorite items include the Garlic Garlic seasoning,
Almond Pound Cake, Sweet Jalapeno Jam, and many more…

Double tap and order from the tastiest fundraiser, today:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11400814
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tastefullysimple.com%2Fp%2F11400814&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHWoT3Riue1lbgcQKxBx2t5XIGO8g>

Not interested in ordering online? Not a problem, call them directly at:

(866) 448-6446

Don’t want to work with a stranger? We’ve got you covered! Call Maggie
Stringer at:

(443) 750-007o

We’ve got tasty, simple products that will leave you begging for more!

>From a wondrously, divine kitchen, to your front door!

Go ahead, click click today!

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11400814
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tastefullysimple.com%2Fp%2F11400814&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHWoT3Riue1lbgcQKxBx2t5XIGO8g>

Help our small chapter, make a mighty difference in Ohio, when you invite
your family, neighbors, and friends! We want them to snatch up all the
scrumptious goodies while they can!

Live The Life You Want!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Capital Chapter

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”