[CapChapOhio] Time Is Running Out!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:19:55 UTC 2021

The Grand Finale Is Upon Us!

Today is the last day for our delicious TastefullySimple fundraiser.

So, double tap and order those scrumptious items now!

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11400814

Need help ordering? Need an extra day or two? Call Maggie Stringer!

(443) 750-0070

Not interested in ordering online? Not a problem, call them directly at:

(866) 448-6446

We’ve got tasty, simple products that will leave you begging for more!

>From a wondrously, divine kitchen, to your front door!

Go ahead, click click today!

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11400814

It’s your last chance to help our small chapter, make a mighty difference
in Ohio! Place those orders today!

Live The Life You Want!

 National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Capital Chapter

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”