[CapChapOhio] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Aira

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:44:15 UTC 2022

Good morning,

I know at our meeting last week and there was some discussion about Aira. It appears that our colleagues in South Carolina are holding an informational seminar on this company. So I wanted to send this to everybody in case there is interest in attending. Take care and have a great weekend!

Annette

Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: