[CapChapOhio] The Popcorn Fundraiser is Back!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:00:00 UTC 2022

The National COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION has announced the dates for their
next mouth-watering, flavorsome, kernelicious POPCORN FUNDRAISER!

Mark your calendars to start shopping on Friday, March 4th at 12PM, and
don’t stop until every bag has been sold by Tuesday, March 8th at 12PM EST!

We know the time is short, but these explosive flavors are popping out with
greatness! As a matter of fact, we believe your pantry is feeling empty
right now! It needs to know all about Butter Believe It, White Cheddar Go
Getter, Little Kettle That Could, and more!

Proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of the
federation in addition to help promote the Community Service Division
projects. With that being said, get your mouse clicks and finger taps ready
because we’re going to POP RIGHT To The TOP, CSD Style!

Please contact Patricia McPherson or Maggie Stringer to place your orders!
They will be representing, OHIO STRONG!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”